آخر المقالات

Sunday, November 14, 2021

Do you Know how to build a self-discipline ?


 I'am ASMAE , 22 y.o , a data science student . My today's Blog is about Self-dicipline and I'm 

blogging to share my personal experience with all readers.

Today I'm talking about a topic that strongly influenced my life and it's been a while since I've

been trying to fix what I'm doing. It's SELF-DICIPLINE and MANAGING TIME.

In Fact , I was Lying to myself , I started many projects , many online courses and found out later

that all what I did was just starting without finishing any kind of work . Actually , I thought

the main reason was wasting time in meaningless things like having "empty" conversations and talks

, spending the whole time using my phone . Literaly I didn't want to get out of my confort zone

, I was deceiving myself by saying that ' the time you wasted enjoying wasn't wasted'. But I realised

that it wasn't that kind of enjoyment . Moreover , I really suffered from that life im putting 

myself into it. I don't want you to say that i don't believe in myself , but totally the opposite

of that , I strongly trust myself and I know that I have a great potential to do great things

and that's why I'm striving for excellence. I don't want to be Average! . If I had to sum up

I would say that all of successful people have self-dicipline and they are good at managing their

time . We all have 24h  but we are not living it the same . In a hand , having the ability to manage my

time and controle myself is  big deal for me . Without talking about motivation because motivation

can last 10min,1hour or 1 day and it can help to do either fun or easy things but when it comes to

difficult or unconfortable things it totally disappears , So in that time we need self-dicipline

to start and comittement to finish what we have started. In other hand , Life won't give me what

I want , it will give me what I deserve and I deserve the best . Believing that If I haven't sacrified for

it and i haven't given my all , I won't get it .

Finaly , I remain faithful to myself, and my vision , also all my goals for this year will be

acheived. See you in the next Blog! Thanks for reading .

 ASMAE Moukhtatif 

No comments:

Post a Comment